Friday, October 10, 2008

...my pre-physics long test rants

Six more questions on my Physics homework and I'm done! And now I'm here to rant on our upcoming Physics long test.

Why do they have to make such a fuss if we make guesses on our Physics long test. They're lessening our chance to have better grades, and in fact makes our lives even worse. I'd rather get a zero than a negative on my paper. What if we were not guessing, what if we really think that what we wrote is the right answer, and we made a mistake? I mean, we have to admit, not all of us are Physics geniuses here. They're making Physics harder and harder as if they haven't seen us suffer getting low, low grades last quarter. And how are we suppose to learn from our mistakes when we are too afraid to make one? What if life was designed to be that way? Then I bet by now, our life expectancy would have reached 30 since everyone would have committed suicide. I can't seem to find a valid point on why they have to give us a right-minus-wrong test. It's just, you know, crap. So yeah, I hate Physics right now.

And before I end up ranting even longer, I'd stop here and make up my mind on whether I should study for ComSci or not. As for Physics, it's just plain crap.

Christmas Countdown:
It's 76 days before Christmas!
I hope everything goes well for me soon.

No comments: