Thursday, October 9, 2008

...it's one crazy day for me

Yhep. This day is 99% happy happy happy! The 1% goes to Physics homework, Physics long test (which is another right minus wrong test) and ComSci long test. But I doubt that I'd be studying for both and start my homework tonight.

I finished my part for the Health baby book. We successfully and luckily finished our group poem for Fil and I think I'm okay with my two crappy indiv poems. So all in all, I'm fine.

And I think I've gone a bit too crazy a while ago. Well, who could blame me? I really am crazy and shallow. Anyway. Here's some of what happened today.
-It's Kit's and Oona's birthday celebration. K and Mg people had food. There's pizza and donuts and soda. Happy Birthday guys!
-Courtney was so funny when she said "niwasak-wasak nila ung sembreak natin". Peace, Courtney!
-Our Fil group had a crazy idea that whenever we'd be lacking a syllable in a line, we'd just add "Yeah!" If 2 syllables are missing, we'd add "Oh yeah!"
-We were thinking of burning the Physics unit. lol
-When Goma and I were thinking for our Chinese board games, we had some weird funny ideas. Like a snakes-and-ladders game, only, the ladders would be the Great Wall of China or something. And I said, why not Chinese Checkers. Crap. I'm being stupid.
-Arvin and Jed were really funny. Since Arvin had been giving the reason of having a door as his only house in covering up for his unfinished Health, Jed said that he could cut that door -- "o diba, wood carvings, astig." And Arvin had been too resourceful that he used my explanations for his. Like example, my sentence was "Milk is rich in nutrients, and vitamins and minerals which the baby needs for comfort." His would be "Clothes are rich in fiber and cotton which the baby needs for comfort." Very creative. And too resourceful.
-We were thinking of adding a little twist at the end of a poem. As in, we'd make it like a chain letter or something of the sort. Something like "ipasa mo sa sampung kaibigan, kundi ika'y mumultuhin ko." But we weren't able to pursue with that. Oh well. Actually, ours isn't horror. It's more of a comedy with a tinge of action.

So yeah. I had a great time today. But ahww. I'm too sleepy at the moment. Might as well doze off to sleep.

No comments: