Wednesday, September 10, 2008

...little soph year memories

While Justine and I were walking back from our oral prophy, we met Juan on the way, asking our suggestions for our Camia reunion. Which reminds me, how long had it been since I've been with them?

Although second year gave a heck of a stress with our over full sched, I have to say that I enjoy those ten months more than my first year. (No offense Dia. Peace tayo!)

Thirty corny students + cool Sir Mardan = a fun and happy Thy Kingdom Camia-land.

Third year isn't at all bad. Aside from some minor glitches, 3-K is fine. It's just that, you know, there's still this feeling of longing to be with people you grew fond of. Ahh, memories. How crazy can one be?

So anyway. Yeah.
I miss Camia (2010, syempre!).

**By the way, I want another sleep over. Hindi ako nakapunta dati. Kainis!

No comments: