Thursday, September 11, 2008

...the 6th anniversary of the fall of NYC's twin towers

** I still remember seeing how airplanes collided with those skyscrapers. It's one of those sad events that shocked not only US, but the whole world as well. This is just a small reminder of what happened six years ago.

Anyway...

I got the following personality test thing from my friend...

It's all about...
>>me! Complete the sentence.

1. Right now, I want to go...
>>have a Mediterrenean or European cruise!!

2. My fave ice cream flavor is...
>>cookies&cream, rocky road, coffee crumble, anything that's sweet!

3. The 112nd contact in my phone is...
>> joseph pork-Z

4. My bedsheet's color is...
>>pink (in a not-kikay shade)

5. I'm currently listening to...
>>far away - nickelback.. "just one chance, just one breath..."

6. Right now, I should be...
>>doing my physics hw... oh well!

7. The 11th text message in my phone's inbox is...
>>"Talaga bng l0ng test bukas sa bio?" -LC, 9/7/08

8. In my last dream...
>>I was in some really weird place and I was talking to some anime characters...

9. I'm wearing...
>>my yellow batch shirt and pink jazz-jogging pants

10. I'm currently craving for...
>>a slice of pizza, some pasta, and a banana split with three differently-flavored scoops of ice cream with chocolate bits on top.

11. For a gift, I want a/an...
>>super cute stufftoy, chocolates, or yummy food...

12. I have a crush on...
>>toya kinomoto (sakura's brother) and more anime crushes... hahah.. sorry, no real live person in my list right now...

13. At first, people think I'm...
>>quiet and matino... first impressions don't last!

14. I personally want to see...
>>the first man alive.. ooh-ooh, ahh-ahh,, ooogaaa ooh-ooh!

15. In my wallet, there's...
>>only 228 pesos left.. huhuhu...

16. I become crazy...
>>usually when it's full moon... seriously, i've proven this a lot of times now... i call it the full moon syndrome... cool, eh?

17. I usually get lazy...
>>everytime!

18. I usually get mad or pissed...
>>once in every six blue moons. hahah.. it's one of my special talents.. hahah..

19. I want to become...
>>a rich girl someday... filthy rich!

20. Aside from family and God, I love...
>>chocolates! hahah!

No comments: