Sunday, September 21, 2008

...unrequited

Unanswered. Unreciprocated. Unreturned. How does it feel when someone you really like does not like you back? (Sounds so cliché, but yeah.)

Oh Cupid! How you string your bow
With your arrows so precise!
Arrows glide across the sky
And pierces straight into one's heart.
Once again, I caught myself
Staring blankly in mid air.
Everyone was going wild,
But the commotion goes blurred in my eyes.
For through the distance
Some fifteen steps away
Did I focus my attention.
Some common being
Just so often seen,
But a handsome fine creature
In extreme.
Clamoring voices echoing loud
Passed through my distracted ears
For the only sound I hear
Were loud thumps
From somewhere near.
As I ponder through
What's going on,
I realize just one more thing --
That he was there all along
Making my heart loudly beating.
I only see him from afar,
Never spoke a word or two.
Couldn't even get near
To where he is,
I'm holding back
'Coz I guess it's just to soon.
He likes someone else --
Someone more worth of who he is.
So this feelings I have for him,
One-sided shall it remain.

Not that I'm in love or something. Wala lang. I mean, siguro ang sad ng feeling... I don't really know how it feels pero I think this is how it goes...


Christmas Countdown:
It's 95 days before Christmas!

No comments: