Monday, September 22, 2008

...random posts keep coming

Weeh...

Today's a-not-so-stressful day for me -- not much lessons, some classes with early dismissal, and ...

LC braided my hair. Wala lang. Ang cute kasi... :)


I'm waiting for JC to send his Indiv RRL... I'm still deciding whether or not I should study Chem today or cram studying it tomorrow... I'm such a lazy person.


Blue Eagles won against Green Archers for the first game in the finals. I'm not (!) an avid fan of the UAAP or any of the schools. I just heard my cousin talking about it last night over the phone. :)


Christmas Countdown:

It's 94 days before Christmas!

Have you started budgeting your money for gifts?

1 comment:

Altair said...

Braided hair :)) Ianne, new look yan para sa iyo. Ang layo pa ng Pasko nagbibilang ka na :))