Thursday, September 18, 2008

...sh** c*a* t**!

Ang hirap ng question #22 sa Bio... It's something like "...do you think the heart is the most important organ in the body?"

>>By the way, is this an opinionated question, or are there facts that would prove if your answer is right or wrong?

Biologically speaking, I have no idea. Siguro nga pwede. I mean, without the heart, we would be dead, right? But there are other important organs like the brain. Anyway. Back to what I really meant.

Sabi ni Sir Chuckie, "the heart is not controlled by the brain, and it can live alone in special conditions." And when I was bored, I was able to formulate a corny and stupid and senseless theory. "There are times when we think we love someone or something but actually feel different about it. It's all because our heart has a mind of its own." Crap, I'm being too cheesy. And that last line just sounds like a song I heard from the radio. Hahah.. Pero, doesn't it sound right? Hahah.. Oh well.

So maybe I'm just being stressed up lately kaya ako nababaliw ng ganito. So I'm currently cramming our Physics lab report, and no one's helping me right now. All of my groupmates except Tei are not online and he said he's going to do his part tomorrow. Inaantok na rin ako, as in I can't barely open my eyes. But if I want to pass Physics, I have to stay up awake.

And maybe your wondering why I'm still writing here despite my situation. Well, siguro stress relieving na isulat ung rants mo about everything.

/*shitcraptaeshitcraptaeshitcraptae*/

So as I've said, stress relieving.

1 comment:

kamaitachinojutsu said...

Go ianne! kaya mo yan! inspired ka naman eh *wink* *wink* ehehehe