Monday, September 29, 2008

...finally fifteen

Yhep. Another year older for me. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because, well duh. It's my birthday. I should be. I am given another year to live, and the past year was enough to be called blessed. The only shallow thing that made me sad is that I'm growing older and older, when all I want for now is to be a little kid for a long time. And include the fact that there is perio is tomorrow.

Maybe tomorrow, I could do better detailing on how this day came to be for me.

Oh, thanks for all the greetings! I love yah guys!

I still have to study for English and Chem tests.

Christmas Countdown:
It's 87 days before Christmas!
How time flies!

4 comments:

Almira said...

happy birthday! sorry nakalimutan kitang batiin.. xD

♥..ianne said...

ahww.. thanks almira! :)

kamaitachinojutsu said...

Happy Birthday Ianne!!!

♥..ianne said...

thank you lc! nakailan greet ka na hah.. heheh.. tee Y.