Sunday, September 28, 2008

...whatta dream

Amy Tan's Kitchen God's Wife is haunting me in my dreams...


I was in class, and our English teacher who was Winnie Loiue showed us a painting and made us do a reflection on it. She was staring at the painting when I saw her eyes slowly filling up with tears. I realized it was the painting her father spilled tea on, and thought that her memories were going back to her. I found myself also crying, as well as my classmates who were around me.

I suddenly heard my phone beeped and knew I was dreaming. But my pillow was wet. I touched my eyes and held tears in my eyes. I knew I really cried.

*________*

There was a really cute kid in the church a while ago. He was flirting me. Hahahah. He was holding my waist and tickling me until I laughed. :)

Christmas Countdown:
It's 88 days before Christmas!
Hip! Hip! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...tsk tsk tsk Ianne... tsk tsk tsk pano na si Poopy? tsk tsk tsk

♥..ianne said...

poopy's cuter! ahww.. i miss him na.. hahah..