Thursday, February 25, 2010

...a not-so-emo post

"...So I sing this song to all my age. For these are the questions we've got to face. For in this cycle that we call life, we are the ones who are next in line.."

This song meant nothing to me until that last Econ class, when Sir Vlad made me realize that we really are next in line. The future is slowly putting the responsibility to us, and there are still a lot more challenges waiting. I still can't conceive that in a few days, I would be walking out of the gates of Pisay, and that my official days here will soon be over.

Who would have thought that I'd actually say I will miss Pisay. Who would have thought that I'd come to love this school that gave me so much worries.

I can't believe all this will be over in a few days.

No comments: