Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...wishlist

(Stolen from John-john)...

If I'm not mistaken, 37 days na lang before Christmas! And just in case Santa Claus decided to blog-hop and come across mine, I want him to know my Christmas wishlist...

-my OWN car (e.g. 2009 Ford Mustang GT, 2009 Porsche 911 Carrera)
-my OWN condo unit
-a tenth of the world's money
-visit every single country in earth and own a tenth of it
-lifetime supply of chocolates(!!)

...Okay, so I'm being so materialistic... But here's my real wishlist:
-survive 3rd year (and hopefully, 4th year) in Pisay
-connect with my family more
-no more cramming(?!)
-my own bible
-be worry-free with my friends
-chocolates (I still want 'em)
-the many books I wanna have and read
-an ultra cute stufftoy
-enjoy life more
-a house on top of a cliff near the sea
-better judgment skills
-European or Caribbean cruise
-travel in space
-have a cute pet dog (no specific breed in mind)
-be closer to God!
-and a whole lot more...

Ahh, I should really be content with what I have right now. But, uh, sometimes, these 'wishes' are what drives us into doing things in the best way we can. I mean, if there's a finish line, then you have to work your way into reaching it. Uh, never mind me when I'm blabbing. It's the time when I talk twice as nonsense as compared to my 'normal' nonsense talks.

I still have some sleep hours to catch. I'm cramming everything tomorrow again.

No comments: