Tuesday, October 28, 2008

...rain a bit harder, please

(A random emo-ish post)

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. In fact, I don't feel like my usual self today. Trying to fake everything with a smile, just as a concealer hides everything unwanted to be seen. I feel so moody these past few days, though most people fail to recognize it. I guess I'm a good concealer then.

(No, I'm not being 'plastic' when I said I just smile to look like everything's okay when something's really wrong. It's just that I don't want people to see me look down and bother to ask what's with me and I won't give them an answer.)


I feel so low.
I feel depressed. I feel so down. I feel frustrated. I feel so bad.

I don't know, I don't feel like being oh-so carefree and laid-back today. I'm not pretty sure if it's even about my grades getting oh-so low for the 2nd quarter. I mean, I'm used to low grades now. Why would I even bother that much. I can't say I'm stressed with school requirements. Compared to the past, this week and the last was quite easy for us. So now, I wonder what's really wrong with me.


I tried sleeping all my thoughts away. But nothing happened. I tried eating chocolates today. But nothing happened. I tried reading the hardcore Bio book for tomorrow. But nothing happened. I tried typing my moodiness away. But nothing happened.

If only life was a bit more easier.

Rain a bit harder, please.

Rain. Rain. Rain.

No comments: