Wednesday, September 3, 2008

...an inevitable side of life

I don't want to comment much on our Dikum performance. In my opinion (and in everyone else's), we are in the bottom half of the rankings. But hey, we need to experience losing once in a while, it's a part of life. I remember Sir Mardan's words last year. It goes something like ...it's not the end, but it's the journey that matters the most...

To be honest, I don't feel too bad losing even if we end up as the last placers in the competition. Not unlike last year when most of us took it so seriously (that some even cried
when Camia'010 landed 4th place in the Katutubong Sayaw), this one's a bit more easier to accept.

My arms are still aching from yesterday's TaeKwonDo and have been sleeping for 10-minute intervals for the past two hours. I hope this will pass out tomorrow.

EDIT 9/9/08: I was wrong! Potassium ended up as the 6th placers. Woah! Cool!

No comments: