Tuesday, December 9, 2008

...when every single day is loaded with a lot of (long) tests

Rar. So many requirements loaded in less than two weeks. I feel a bit down and tired. So I grabbed the Bible, prayed for some help, and opened it. And here's the very first thing I saw...

__________________________
A Prayer for Help


From the depths of my despair
I call to you, Lord.

Hear my cry, O Lord;

listen to my call for help!

If you keep a record of our sins,

who could escape being condemned?

But you forgive us,

so that we should stand in awe of you.

I wait eagerly for the Lord's hel,
and in his word I trust.
I wait for the Lord
more eagerly than watchmen
wait for the dawn--
than watchmen wait for the dawn.

Israel, trust in the Lord,
because his love is constant
and he is always willing to save.
He will save his people Israel
from all their sins.

-Psalms 130
__________________________

Now I feel better.

Wala lang. Just felt something that made me want to write this out.


No comments: