Thursday, October 23, 2008

...i just realized it's already 3rd quarter and i'm still failing

Seriously. I have this feeling that almost all my grades will go down this quarter. As in, it would be a miracle if at least two will remain the same. Right now, I wanna say goodbye to my unos and hello to 2.25s and 2.50s.

And I just wanna rant for being doing really bad in my elocution a while ago in English. I feel like I really really suck. I mean, I memorized it and all. But to be honest, I never knew what right emotions I should be placing there. So I ended up having impromptu actions which, right now, made me think like I was crazy talking in there. Despite staring at those 14 lines of expressive words for three days, I never internalized the piece in a way that seems right. Aagh! I feel so bad! And to think Ma'am Bernal was expecting so much from us since we had so much time to practice. Anyways, it's all over now and I'm just relieved I'm done. No worries for tomorrow. I just hope Ma'am would be considerate enough to give me a 2.00 and I'd be so happy. Yhey! It's Friday once again! This week seem to be so fast. I barely noticed of the time passing. As in seriously. Maybe I got to appreciate more of the things around me this time. Oh well.

Oh, and today's my lil bro's birthday! Happy 11th birthday Joseph Ryan (the Pokemon Master wannabe)!! I love yah despite all the naughtiness and evilness you have! I miss you! :D

1 comment:

kamaitachinojutsu said...

Ang lupit naman... bakit evilness...
Pasabi na lang sa kapatid mo, happy birthday din! (wow... ang fc ko... ehehe)
meow!!!