Friday, September 26, 2008

...thank God it's friday

It's morning! And since there's no first subject class for today, I can't think of any other thing to do. I'm actually supposed to be memorizing my elocution piece. Okay lang 'yan. Isang sonnet lang naman.

So, yeah. I'm bored. Obviously.

Yehey! Tomorrow's another weekend I look forward to. Although I think we'd be doing our Health project at Cat's house tomorrow. And I still have to read The Kitchen God's Wife. Crap, I haven't finished reading it and haven't realized until now that perio's next week.

My uncle's leaving for Saudi so he's dropping by tomorrow morning. My cousins are also coming over. They're planning to mall hop by the weekend but I'm doomed to study for the exams. Why are exam days so bad timing? :)

Christmas Countdown:
It's 90 days before Christmas!
Yhey! Yhey! Yehey!

No comments: