Wednesday, September 3, 2008

...i think my right foot's almost broken

-->Again, this was supposed to be yesterday's post but this time with a different story. I slept even before 9. I guess I was really that tired.

And before anything else, I'd like to greet some people:
Belated Happy Birthday Keanu!
Happy Birthday Paul Andrew!

02.September.2008

The ACLE FORA was not what I had expected but it was pretty much okay. iKeepLoveReal. There were three speakers. I forgot their names except for Miguel Escueta who aside from talking about real love, performed one of his songs in his album.

Taekwondo was fun as our second ACLE with black belter Mike Zulueta as our instructor and brown belter Kuya Ed as coordinator. I've always wanted to learn any martial arts since I was six but never did so. Only the basics were taught, as usual. The six tenets, basic kicks, and basic drills. Then we played touchball and step-the-foot-of-your-opponent. Hahah. Sir Mike and Kuya Ed also did a sparring before we end. So cool. This day's defintely better than yesterday.

As an AKSIS member, I was also one of those in charge preparing for the KKKwiz held in the afternoon. I was also one of the proctors of one group, but it wasn't too hard a job.

Our practice was better this time as compared to yesterday. I hope we'd do good tomorrow.

The only thing I hate right now is my right foot. I can't bend it that much when I walk or climb up the stairs. And I'm guessing that my whole body will be aching by tomorrow.

No comments: