Tuesday, September 16, 2008

...currently eating chocolate!

**becomes hyper because of chocolate*

Yhey! Our group in P.E. won for today, and each one received a bar of Hershey's from Courtney... Super saya! (Cat and I were able to run!) Hersheys! I love you Courtney! Hersheys! Chocolate!

We originally were supposed to be having three quizzes and a long test today. But luck was somehow on our side. First, we didn't have Math for today since Ma'am De Joya was absent. Next, LC, Hanna, Lobitz and I were able to convince Ma'am Bawagan to move the quiz for next meeting and instead discuss the Story of Er thingie. And we'd be having a Chem quiz tomorrow instead. Diba cool? But the Physics long test really ruined this almost happy day. I also can't believe I passed the 2nd Chem LT and the (surprise!) quiz on nomenclature.

Walang homeworks for tomorrow. Sobrang nakakapanibago. As I've just told Hanna, "...feeling ko tuloy, incomplete araw ko..." Hahah! Lol!

2 comments:

Altair said...

Ianne... Wow, this is a totally new side of you :P HiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHi! :))Nahanap ko rin blog mo!

Anonymous said...

Eheheh! *insert laughing smiley*